Hooks & Toggles Related Links
IJDG Member Links
- Artsfarm Jewelry & Wearable Art: Elegance with an Edge. Artsfarm offers original one of a kind designs in jewelry, wearable art, accessories and home decor all crafted by hand with care and attention to detail.
- Beads By All Means: Beads By All Means brings the attitude that jewelry is an art form on a intimate scale. Wearable art that explores innovative techniques such as raku, smoke firing and gold leafing.
- Beadwork and Fine Art Gallery: Patricia C Vener's Beadwork and Fine Art galleries including paintings, unique handmade beaded jewelry to fit every fancy.
- Belle Pour La Vie: Belle Pour La Vie means "beautiful for life". Belle Pour La Vie creates unique and beautiful artisan designed semi-precious jewelry using holistic, round semi-precious beads.
- Cimmaran Designs: Cimmaran Designs are unique one of a kind artisan designer jewellry. Each is truly a piece of jewellry art made with precious stones, silver, and gold.
- Dainton Danglers: Dainton Danglers creates handmade "dangler" jewelry including key chains, charm pins, earrings, bracelets, necklaces. Dainton Danglers provide good quality yet inexpensive jewellry that is fun to wear.
- Glassic Gems: Glassic Gems is about fused glass, wire wrapping and scultped pieces of Wearable Art. Semi-precious stones, Swarovski Crystals, Copper, Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver wire, and 14K Gold-filled wire are used throughout the designs. Glassic Gems designs for the "One-of-a-Kind" Woman.
- Graceful Earth Jewelry: Handcrafted, artisan jewerly with an Asian influence. Each piece is made with care, mixing the casual and the classic. Semi-precious gemstones and sterling silver are used to bring these treasures to life.
- Leftside Art: Leftside Art offers unique, one of a kind Jewelry pieces. Each piece is individually designed & handcrafted by Jennifer Eustis in her New York studio. Using unusual materials and her creative style, she constructs great pieces of wearable art.
- Mona Designs: Original Designs in Jewelry and Accessories, all hand crafted. Mona Designs dreams in jewelry and works in many different mediums including my own lampwork art glass and imported lampwork glass. Gemstones, pearls, vintage crystals as well as new crystals, French seed beads, Venetian seed beads are also used in her jewelry designs.
- Novel Approach: Novel Approach is operated by an artist and experienced designer who provides up-to-the-minute fashion trends. Beads, pearls, crystals, chain, wire…if you’ve seen it, she either has it or she can make it! Artisan jewelry, one-of-a-kind pieces. She uses genuine or enhanced/imitation stones mixed with either precious or plated metals. Her specialty is taking a unique or vintage element and building a contemporary design around it. Custom designs with superior craftsmanship.
- Rapt Elegance: A beautiful piece of jewelry is the best complement for any outfit and wire wrapped jewelry provides an outstanding,unique accent. For over 4000 years, handmade jewelry and wire wrapped jewelry have been adorning well-dressed people. Jewelry designer Sue Lindsey brings a fresh look to wire wrapped jewelry and is now making her handcrafted wire wrapped wearable art available online.
- Remember When Vintage: Welcome to Remember When Vintage Jewelry, where you'll find vintage costume jewelry, hand-carved shell Cameos, books, Czech beads and Egyptian Revival glass, at great prices and satisfaction guaranteed-over 20 years in business!
- The Silver Lodge: The Silver Lodge aims to bring you quality English artisan designed jewellery and also Native American jewellery and crafts.
- Simply-Motley: Simply-Motley offers hand-made custom jewelry, glass beads, vintage jewelry, christmas
ornaments and Rosarys.
- Spice Route Studio: A truly unique place to shop full of exotic jewelry and unique designs. Bring a little bit of the adventure to your doorstep.
- Tascha's Treasures: Tascha's Treasures are one of a kind pieces to take you from the board room to the night club and all the places in between.
- Vibrant Jewels: Vibrant Jewels presents a collection of vibrant jewelry to brighten up your life. Vibrant Jewels also provide beads and bead kits. We offer Czech beads, vintage beads, glass beads, semi-precious gemstone beads and fresh water pearl beads, new, vintage and polymer clay cabochons, crystals, seed beads, lampworked beads, beading and jewelry making supplies, findings, beading and craft books.
- Vintage Treasures: Vintage Collectibles & Unique Silver Creations by Jewelry Artist Jeanne M. Bellone.
Vintage jewelry, glass, and unique treasures from the past that won't cost you a king's ransom. You will find a selection of unique creations in silver in the Artisan section by jewelry artist, Jeanne M. Bellone. Sterling silver and fine silver are the basis of many of her signed Artisan pieces that you will be proud to wear or give as gifts. One of Jeanne's specialties is creating luxurious pieces using the age-old technique called "Viking Knitting" which is weaving silver wire on a mandrel.
- Winddancer Designs: Winddancer creates designer artisan jewelry in an eclectic style, ranging from antique to contemporary, elegant to playful. The colors and textures are as varied as the materials -- bead of semi-precious stones, glass beads from Czechoslovakia and crystals from Austria, handmade silver beads and pendants from Bali and Thailand, unique cabochons hand-cut and polished in Maine, among many others. Each piece is born from the designer's unique vision, and holds within it a bit of her soul.
- Beaded Venus: Beads from the far corners of the world brought to your doorstep.